Easy dinner meals that don't create a mess in your kitchen are important, especially in a shared space. One pan and pot meals have increased in popularity recently due to their simplistic and convenient execution.
Here at Liberty Properties we offer properties with spacious cooking spaces fit with updated appliances that will make you want to put on your apron and get cooking! The following are some delicious one pan/pot dinner meals that all are sure to love:
Chicken and Veggies
Tasty’s chicken and veggies recipe is both healthy and the perfect serving size for a party of two. The following ingredients are required:
- 2 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 1 large sweet potato, diced
- 1 head broccoli, or large bag of broccoli florets
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 2 tablespoons fresh rosemary
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
Once you have gathered your chicken and veggie choice, follow these instructions:
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil. Lay out the sweet potato, chicken breasts, and broccoli.
- Evenly distribute the garlic, rosemary, paprika, salt, and pepper over the entire pan. Drizzle with olive oil.
- Bake at 400°F (200°C) for 35-40 minutes (or until the internal temperature of the chicken reaches 165°F (75°C) and the juices run clear).
- Now, it’s time to enjoy! With easy clean-up, this yummy recipe will be your new go-to.
Chicken isn't the only one pot recipe that can be made! Momsdish beef and broccoli recipe is both delicious and healthy. The following ingredients will be needed:
- 2 lb beef sliced very thin
- 4 cup broccoli cut into bite size pieces
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- Beef And Broccoli Sauce
- 3 garlic cloves (pressed)
- 1 cup hot water
- 5 tbsp low sodium soy sauce
- 3 tbsp brown sugar
- 3 tsp corn starch
- 3 tbsp sesame oil
The following instructions should be followed:
- In a bowl combine together pressed garlic, hot water, soy sauce, brown sugar, corn starch and sesame oil. Whisk to combine and set aside.
- On a medium heat, preheat a skillet with 1 tbsp of olive oil. Add sliced broccoli, cook until it softens. Remove from the skillet and set aside.
- Slice beef into long, thin strips. Add 1 tbsp of olive oil to the same skillet where you cooked broccoli. Add beef and until it gets golden brown.
- Pour sauce over the beef, bring the sauce to a light simmer.
- Add broccoli back to the skillet. Stir to combine everything together, cook it for about 3 minutes. Enjoy!
There are an array of vegetarian one pot and pan dishes that can be found! These types of recipes will ensure that there is something for everyone. The following is a one pan mexican quinoa from Damn Delicious:
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 jalapeno, minced
- 1 cup quinoa
- 1 cup vegetable broth
- 1 (15-ounce) can black beans, drained and rinsed
- 1 (14.5 oz) can fire-roasted diced tomatoes
- 1 cup corn kernels, frozen, canned or roasted
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon cumin
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- 1 avocado, halved, seeded, peeled and diced
- Juice of 1 lime
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
One the ingredients have been gathered, cooking can begin:
- Heat olive oil in a large skillet over medium high heat. Add garlic and jalapeno, and cook, stirring frequently, until fragrant, about 1 minute.
- Stir in quinoa, vegetable broth, beans, tomatoes, corn, chili powder and cumin; season with salt and pepper, to taste. Bring to a boil; cover, reduce heat and simmer until quinoa is cooked through, about 20 minutes. Stir in avocado, lime juice and cilantro.
Whether you choose to cook chicken, beef or anything in between, a one pot/pan dish is always a good way to go!
Our Liberty Property options are equipped with kitchens that are perfect for cooking sessions alone or with friends! With living areas that will make you feel at home, yummy home-cooked style meals are an option. Contact us today to learn more about our properties and how you and your friends can enjoy them now!